The primary reason we meet together is to focus our attention on God, giving Him our worship and receiving His blessing and inspiration. Each of these occasions is a special time of spiritual refreshment. We hope this is what you experience today.
- Small Groups and Sunday School 9:45 am
We have several adult small groups that meet at this time. For more details on groups and their leaders go to our Small Groups page.
We also have Sunday School for children of all ages as well as a nursery for babies.
- Sunday Morning Worship Gathering 11:00 am
This is when all of Gilead gathers together to worship.
- Sunday Evening Services & Activities 6:00 pm
We have discipleship opportunities on Sunday evenings that are available for all ages. These activities change from time to time so any specific scheduling questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gilead U: Adults
- Team Kid: 3 yrs-4th Grade
- Bible Study: 5-6th Grade
- Youth Activities: 7-12th Grade
- Mid-Week (Wednesday) Prayer Gathering 6:30 pm
Our Youth (grades 7th – 12th) meet for a mid-week Bible study
- Mid-Week (Wednesday) Choir Practice 6:30 pm